I am glad to have Torie James here. By the way, ever want to know something about author Torie James? Well now you can. I present to you...
Ten Things You Don’t Know About Torie James
1. I had a massive crush on Shaun Cassidy when I was 7 years old.
2. I can play the violin. Not well. But passably.
3. I read Gone with The Wind when I was 9.
4. After that, I spent the next year turning our home into “Tara.”
5. I had an imaginary friend named “Danny” when I was younger. My aunt had a college boyfriend, also named Danny. They thought it would be cute to send me a card from my “friend.” I freaked out and screamed down the house as I knew my buddy was “fake” and here I was getting mail from him? WE NEEDED A PRIEST!! EXORCISM!!!!
6. I turned the basement of my grandma’s basement into my own private “mad genius” lab between the ages of 8 and 10. The Fire Department was only called on twice.
7. My parents met Harrison Ford at a local Denny’s a couple months after Star Wars premiered. They failed to bring “Han Solo” home. I’ve only just started speaking to them again.
8. I am fascinated with hookers. True story. No clue why. Always hoped that we had some strange, rich ol’ relative who ran a bordello and left it to me. Don’t ask.
9. There is no hair color that my own hair hasn’t been. Including the neons.
10. I met Ricky Shroeder when I was 13. I fainted.
Excerpt from Timeless Desire, Book Two of New Camelot, with Nimue and Gawain:
"Let me go, Gawain. It's easy. As for the blood link, simple solution. We can continue to provide each other with what's needed without being together. As black as your blood is, it does provide me with the necessary sustenance. But that's all you are to me, now. A food source. There is no happy ending for us. You botched that up proper. I have stayed my voice the last few months for Bri. For Alex. But I owe you nothing. So let me go my way!" She moved as wind, reaching down to snatch off one of her stiletto'd heels, her free hand shoving him back into the wall, mortar crumbling around them. Animosity spurred her on as she angled the heel over his heart. "Or I will kill you. I swear it. I will kill you and in killing you, I kill myself. That's how desperate I am to be free of you."
Timeless Desire, available from Breathless Press on March 21st, 2014
Welcome to New Camelot...not everything remains myth.
Perci, thank you SO much for letting me hijack your blog today! The honor was all mine!
Want to keep up with my shenanigans? Find me at:
Blog and Website: http://torienjames.blogspot.com/
Amazon Author: http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00CTBYH0M
Breathless Press Website: http://www.breathlesspress.com/