Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A Little of this, a little of that

So are you even ready to know a bit about me? Probably not. I'm a little out there. I mostly write what others won't touch. I've been told I'm a little ahead of my time. I mean my first book didn't fit with any publishers till TDP.

Whatever comes to mind I'll write it. Just like I never thought I'd write romance. I actually hate it, but I'm good at writing it and if I'm good at it then I'll do it.

What do I like to write about? Anything that catches my fancy really. I love vampires, demons, witches, warlocks, sorcerers, sorceress, etc...I even like mixing them up from time to time. I love creating half breeds. They can be fun.

What genres do I write? That's easy, young adult, romance, paranormal, romance suspense, yaoi (male/male), yuri (female/female) and het (male/female). I am very LGBT friendly.

My orientation? I don't mind saying it. I am bisexual and proud of it. Nobody is gonna tell me who to love. I am free to love whoever I want too. To which I am currently single and still recovering.

I also refer to somethings in Japanese terms. Such as Yaoi and Yuri. They are terms used in Japan. So awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment