Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Welcome to my world

Welcome to my blog. I am your hostess Perci Taylor Brooks. I hope you find things to your liking. I've been writing since I was a young girl and it got better as I got older. I was 16 when my sister Torie James told me I needed an author name. She told me I would be known as Peri Brooks and then a few years later I wanted to spice it up a little bit and I added Taylor. I mostly go by Perci T. Brooks.

I started off writing young adult. I'm not a big fan of romance, but I seem to write it pretty well, so I added that to my list. I may not be big on romance, but as I said I'm pretty good at writing it and since I am might as well go for it. Now your probably wondering what types of pairings I do? Well I'll tell you. I'm a big supporter of LGBT and that's not because I'm bisexual myself with the most awesome girlfriend EVER!!!! So, I write pairings of Yaoi (male/male), Yuri (female/female) and het (male/female).

I tend to write what other people don't. I've been told I'm ahead of my time and that I'm a trend setter. So I hope you're prepared, because this girl has one hell of a twisted mind. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment